Linda Marquez High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu


How do I get my High School Transcripts?
An official copy of your high school transcripts may be requested by filling out the form below and submitting it to your former school (LIBRA Academy, HPIAM or SSJ).  The form must be submitted to school's main office or Welcome Center.  Please allow two days for processing. 
If you are over 18 you must present a valid identification card and sign the form.