Athlete-Check out for Games
We are excited to re-launch athletic conditioning, practices, and games at Marquez High School. We want to ensure that all safety protocols are followed to limit any exposure to COVID-19. If you are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to school for practice or a game.
- All coaches and athletes must test negative for COVID-19 within 72 hours prior to entering the campus. A negative test result must be provided weekly.
- All coaches and players must pass LA Unified screening protocol prior to entering campus utilizing the health check on Daily Pass App (Power App).
- Only outdoor activities permitted (gym, indoor weight room, and other indoor areas are off-limits until further notice).
- All sports will have the following CIF Covid-19 modifications: https://tinyurl.com/5xacab2u
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between coaches and participants and facilitate physical distancing between participants to the maximum extent possible (e.g., staggered starts instead of mass starts for races).
- Larger teams, limit mixing by establishing stable smaller training groups for drills and conditioning.
- Stagger start times for each sport to limit group size and duration to not exceed two hours
- Face coverings must be worn pre-and post-workout
- All students have their personal water bottles labeled
- When equipment is shared during an activity, participants perform hand hygiene (wash hands with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer) before play, during breaks, at half time, and after the conclusion of the activity.
- Balls or other objects or equipment can be touched by multiple players during practice and play if the above hand hygiene practices are followed.
- Students and staff will need to follow specific traffic patterns to enter and exit the school.
- Spectators may not enter the campus or line up at check-in. They must remain in their car while dropping off or picking up students.
- Students should not congregate pre and post-practice outside of their team. Students must exit and leave immediately following conditioning.
- Hands must be sanitized pre and postconditioning.
All students must take a COVID-19 test prior to participation and have received a negative test result. Book your appointment here.
All coaches, schedule your COVID-19 vaccinations here.
In order to come on campus make sure you have received your Daily Pass
Student-Athlete Covid-19 Conditioning/Practices Requirements
(NEW FORMS upload)
The Return to Sports Conditioning Video click the link below