Attn: Visiting Schools
Guidelines for Sporting Events at Marquez High school
To make your visit at Marquez High School a welcoming and positive experience, please review and share the following visiting guidelines prior to the athletic contest at Marquez High School with your administration, athletic coaches and student-athletes.
- Marquez High School will take temperature and ask covid-19 health questions to all guests, including Referees, with the exception of coaches and student-athletes who should be pre-screened at their home school prior to boarding transportation.
- Screening for all guests will take place on Cottage St. by stadium entrance.
- Officials can park in our parking lot located on cottage St. Entrance is located south of the pool
- Marquez High School will require a guest list of up to two guests per student-athlete. List should be emailed to the Marquez athletic director and the Financial Manager at least ONE DAY BEFORE the sport event. Guests will not be permitted entrance, if name is not on the guest list.
- AD Mario Flores- [email protected]
- Simmons- [email protected]
- Bus Drop Off – Please instruct coaches and bus drivers to drop off all student-athletes on Regent St. at the end of cul-de-sac (double gates). Tables for screening will be set-up at the gate. SEE MAP below. Drop off #1
- Disregard other campus drop-off for this school year
- Mask/ Face Covering - All guests, including coaches, athletes, parents will be required to wear masks while on Marquez premises. Athletes are highly encouraged to wear their masks during competition, but not required. All athletes not participating in the game must keep masks on. Coaches must wear masks at all times.
- Social Distance - All guests, including coaches, athletes, parents will be required to social distance by at least six feet while on the Marquez premises.
- Water – For the safety of all participants, Marquez High School will not provide water during the athletic contest. Please request all student-athletes and coaches bring their own personal water bottle.
- Locker room- For the safety of all participants, Marquez High School will not provide locker room or room usage.
- Visiting Guests – Are encouraged to bring their personal lawn chairs.
We welcome you at Marquez High School and hope your school; student-athletes, coaches and guests have an enjoyable experience while on our campus. Stay safe.